Friday, March 1, 2013

March Fundraising

Help me welcome the Lanz Family and the Jensen Family as we fundraise for them this month!!  Click their names to visit their special fundraising page.

Support these families by ordering owls, sharing their fundraising pages on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and praying for them as they walk this journey!  Let them know you're behind them!


A SPECIAL NOTE FOR MARCH:
- My husband and I will be out of town until mid-March while we visit our daughter we are in the process of adopting.  I may or may not be able to answer emails while out of town.  Orders will be responded to and filled in the order they were received. 
- Orders will ship 6-8 weeks after your email is sent.  If you need your order rushed, send me a note and I will do my best to work with you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment