Please help me welcome the Lanz family to Owls for Orphans!
Randi and Ethan are parents to eight children and are excited to be adding two more to their family this spring! They are working hard to raise the money to bring home two sweet girls from Asia. To read more about the Lanz’s please visit their blog: http://lanzadoptionadventure.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html They have an amazing story that you don’t want to miss!
If you would like to help support Randi and Ethan as they adopt their daughters you can do so by visiting their blog and donating through the link on their sidebar, or you can order a custom owl (or two!) from Owls for Orphans. 50% of each sale will be sent to the Lanz’s for their adoption. Owls make great gifts for children and adults alike! Feel free to look around the site to get an idea of colors and sizes. Please also take note of the following before you place your order:
1. Owls are made on a custom order basis. Each owl is handmade in a smoke free home. Because of the nature of crochet, no two owls will be exactly alike. You can take pride in knowing your owl is one of a kind! Each owl comes with a special card explaining the purpose of Owls for Orphans and the significance behind the owl.
2. To order, email Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org with the size and colors you would like. Please visit the gallery page for color inspiration. To read about owl sizes, click on the “Order an Owl” tab at the top of the page.
3. After verifying your order and discussing any changes, shipping, etc, I will send you a PayPal invoice. After receiving payment I will begin working on your order.
4. When you order please specify that you want your purchase applied to the Lanz Family. If no family is specified, the money will be split equally between the Lanz’s and the Jensen’s.
A SPECIAL NOTE FOR MARCH:
- My husband and I will be out of town until mid-March while we visit our daughter we are in the process of adopting. I may or may not be able to answer emails while out of town. Orders will be responded to and filled in the order they were received.
- Orders will ship 6-8 weeks after your email is sent. If you need your order rushed, send me a note and I will do my best to work with you.
Thank you so much for your support of the Lanz family! I look forward to chatting with you about your order should you choose to support Randi and Ethan in this way.