Saturday, February 2, 2013

February fundraising

We had a great fundraising success in January for the Rylands family! I don't have official numbers yet, but will post them soon. Y'all have kept me busy!

Because of the time it takes to fill orders as well as the hope that we will be traveling to visit our daughter this month, I have prayerfully decided to take February off from fundraising. This will give me time to catch up on orders and prepare for our trip.

I am very excited to tell you that we already have two fundraising families ready to go in March! I can't wait to share them with you!

If you ordered an owl in January and haven't received it yet please know I am working hard on them and will have everything mailed out by February 15th. Thank you for your patience!



1 comment:

  1. So blessed by your efforts Amy! And even more excited that you could be traveling soon to see that miracle that God has chosen for your family! Angie

    ReplyDelete